Nursing Time Tea is the all-natural herbal tonic designed to
help nursing mothers increase their milk flow and soothe digestive unease of
both mother and baby. Nursing can be problematic for many
women, particularly in the beginning, and the herbal ingredients in Nursing
Time Tea have been used for centuries to promote healthy lactation and bring
quick relief to both mothers and colicky or “gassy” newborns.
Nursing Time Tea brings together a select array of safe and
proven ingredients to aid nursing in three key ways: enhancing the quantity and
quality of available milk; alleviating digestive complaints, including gas,
indigestion and colic; and providing a rich spectrum of nutritive vitamins and
minerals central to robust and healthy nursing.
Each bag of Nursing Time Tea is vacuum-sealed for freshness
and contains a 1 month supply. All ingredients are organic and wildcrafted,
and of the freshest and highest quality with no preservatives or additives.
Nursing Time Tea is caffeine-free and has a brisk lemony flavor that is comforting
Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness, flavor and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. Our airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
• Directions for use: Nursing Time Tea is a loose leaf tea, use 1 teaspoon of tea to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
• Drink 2-3 cups per day for optimal nutritional support.
• One bag is generally a 1-month supply.
• Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
See our Mesh Tea Ball for brewing loose-leaf tea.
See Who's Talking About Nursing Time Tea
Nursing Time Tea Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
• Fennel seed – helps increase milk production for
nursing mothers and helps alleviate digestive complaints for both mom and baby.
• Goat's rue - acts to stimulate the production and flow
of breast milk.
• Blessed thistle – helps increase milk production
and contains an effective bitter to aid digestion and liver function.
• Alfalfa – contains key vitamins and minerals,
including Vitamin K, to help enrich breast milk.
• Anise seed – helps increase milk production while
alleviating gas, colic and indigestion.
• Lemon verbena
– adds its lemony essence to create a delicious flavor.
Introduction to Nursing Time Tea:
Nursing Time Tea Featured on theBabyGuyNYC:
Nursing Time Tea Featured on yourcentralvalley.com's Mommy Matters Segment:
Mama Natural reviewed our Nursing Time Tea!:
Nursing Time Tea was among the products featured at a celebrity event attended by Jenna Elfman, Kelly Preston, and Laila Ali to raise public awareness about the importance of breastfeeding and the benefits of toxin-free living in raising healthy children.
Click to Enlarge
Photos: Courtesy of Jessica Pettyjohn and LeAnna Azzolini
Nursing Time Tea Reviews
Read Thrifty Nifty Mommy's blog review of
Nursing Time Tea.
Read Thrifty Nifty Mommy's Increase Breastmilk Supply Article featuring
Nursing Time Tea.