Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness, flavor and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. Our airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
• Directions for use: Tea-for-Two is a loose leaf tea, use 1 teaspoon of tea to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
• Drink 2-3 cups per day for optimal nutritional support.
• One bag is generally a 1-month supply.
• Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
See our Mesh Tea Ball for brewing loose-leaf tea.
See Who's Talking About Tea-for-Two Pregnancy Tea
Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
• Strawberry leaf – nourishes and tones the uterus and provides
key vitamins, minerals, and alkaloids that promote a healthful pregnancy.
– high in nutritive vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K. which
is critical to a healthy pregnancy.
leaf - helps to eliminate excess water from the system to ease fluid retention;
provides; excellent source of potassium, calcium and iron.
– calms the nervous system to alleviate stress and tension.
root – assuages nausea and eases morning sickness symptoms.
• Lemon verbena
– provides refreshing, zesty flavor.
Introduction to Pregnancy Products:
In the News: